Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ping Pong Blog

Post a picture of your pet.


Meet a soaked Boo, as a puppy (from 4 years ago). Her fur has bleached out quite a bit from spending so much time outside. She's now a light gray. But there's nothing like a puppy pic.

I grew up with a miniature schnauzer too. Her name was Snickers. Full name: Snickers B Good. No middle name to go with that letter B, though. Kind of like Harry S Truman (the S doesn't stand for anything). Odd fact for the day for my blog subscribers. :)

Now that I've posted my pet photo, it's my turn to think of a blog topic to ping back to Rebecca. Suggestions taken, nay wanted. But I'll start with ... what was your childhood nickname or picked-on name? Or both. And, of course, the story behind them.

Happy Tuesday, y'all! I'm beginning to recover from my vacation coma. Can you tell?!

No comments:

Post a Comment